[time-nuts] Z3801A gps week rollover

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Sep 9 12:59:52 EDT 2016

kb8tq at n1k.org said:
> The bigger problem for NTP is when the leap second correction process is
> thrown off by the “time warp”. When leap seconds get fixed in  mid-August
> rather than the end of June … not a good thing.

Is that still a problem?  If so, do you have any details.  I don't know of
any leap-second bugs that haven't been fixed.

The usual most-recent problem is that GPS now announces the pending leap many
months in advance and some of the drivers didn't have a June/December filter.
 So the system would do bogus leaps at the end of all the months between the
start-of-announce and the right one.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.