[time-nuts] A new take on the all-hardware GPSDO concept

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:06:21 EDT 2016

You know Nick, the loop time constant typically used with the HMC1031 loop
filter is typically 5 milliseconds. I'm sure some bigger R's and C's can
used for a longer time constant, and I'm sure that'll help clean up the
awful 10MHz output of the Venus838LPx-T. But it is hardly what I'd call a
"GPSDO".

Tim N3QE