[time-nuts] Jim Miller simple GPSDO

Lars Walenius lars.walenius at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 14 04:40:21 EDT 2016

The VCXO sensitivity given is strange as it indicates a far to wide span so I guessed 30ppm and if it is higher it still needs the damping from R2-C2.
For the OCXO I used the figures given. With 2Hz per volt and 8 Volt span you have 16Hz of span. 16Hz divided with 10MHz is 1.6ppm (parts per million) can also be said as 1.6us/s.

Lars