[time-nuts] HP-105B Battery Replacement?

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Thu Sep 15 20:15:22 EDT 2016

In my experience the commonly seen UPS's that support external batteries expect you to use the batteries supplied (or at least specified) by the manufacturer.

That being said I have come across UPS systems that are designed to work with generic user supplied 12 volt batteries but in my experience they are much less common.  Some of them even have adjustments to provide different charging voltages for different types of batteries.

Sorry this is getting a bit off topic.

All the best
Mark S

Sent from my iPhone