[time-nuts] 53132A triggering

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Sep 16 13:21:55 EDT 2016

Hi

Set it to:

1) DC coupled (AC does not go low enough)
2) 50 ohms if your driving source will tolerate it, otherwise 1 meg ohm.
3) Manual trigger mode (Auto is to fast and it forgets where the trigger should be)
4) Trigger level around 1/2 the PPS P-P voltage

Once set up that way, the triggering should be pretty solid. There is still the wonderful stuff about pulses that
arrive on top of each other ….

Bob