[time-nuts] Jim Miller simple GPSDO

Lars Walenius lars.walenius at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 15:07:20 EDT 2016

Interesting. Maybe not the optimum oscillator for a GPSDO.

Skickat: den 14 september 2016 14:39

There are special "wide-pull-range" VCXO's where a 10MHz unit will indeed
have sensitivity of 600Hz/V or more. e.g.

I don't know exactly what Epson does inside that particular unit, but a
trick to get wide pull range with discrete circuits is to put two or more
crystals in parallel.

Tim N3QE