[time-nuts] Normal operating specs of a Morion MV89?

Dan Rae danrae at verizon.net
Tue Sep 20 18:38:56 EDT 2016

These have been discussed before at some length.  It is not just the
output cap that is easily damaged by rough salvage efforts, which
however are sadly common enough.  There is also a frequently seen
problem of bad output spectra with a lot of non harmonic related stuff
in the output, not a problem I felt capable of or interested in tracking
down.  In my sample of two from China via eBay, one was good the other not.

Dan