[time-nuts] Lucent RFTFm-II-XO- Lady Heather question-having issues

Chris Waldrup kd4pbj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 15:36:41 EDT 2016

Fantastic thanks for the help guys!!
I now have LH seeing com 6.
Is it possible to check/change the baud rate of LH? When I connect up the Lucent box it says "No COM6 serial port data seen".
I exited LH and opened Hyper terminal and with 9600 baud and COM6 I am getting a data stream that stops when I unplug the 422 cable from the Lucent box so it looks like the GPSDO is talking to the laptop.

I'm hoping it's just LH is set to another speed.

I pressed spacebar for help but didn't see it as an option.

I also appreciate the information about the first LH icon that comes up with TBolt, Seattle. I was curious how on first opening up the program it was seeing satellites and plotting signal strength before  I had even connected the GPSDO. Now I know.

Chris
KD4PBJ
Monteagle TN