[time-nuts] HP 5065A questions

Andy ZL3AG zl3ag at radioengineering.com
Mon Sep 26 03:33:04 EDT 2016

Thanks for the link to those handy documents, Luciano.

I have a serial 1420A that I plan on resurrecting once my lab is built.

Since seeing the capacitor warning, I checked it just now and sure enough, 1 capacitor had vomited on the PCB, so I've removed it and cleaned the PCB ready for replacing all the suspect caps in the future.

My one has H89 option installed, and a extra output at 4.433MHZ = PAL TV subcarrier frequency. So I suspect that is what option H89 is.

Cheers,

Andy