[time-nuts] The ultraAtomic clock for home

Richard (Rick) Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Apr 5 11:30:32 EDT 2017

Why? oh why? is this only available as an analog clock??
I am wondering if Lacrosse only has the rights to an analog
version and that a higher priced digital version will
show up in some "professional" line from another vendor.
This is at least a plausible theory because this is
a well known business model:  "incremental" revenue
that doesn't "cannibalize" the cash cow.  At least
this is/was popular with HP/Agilent/Keysight management
where I work(ed).

Rick N6RK