[time-nuts] HP 105D FS

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 9 02:46:59 EDT 2017

List,
Since I've been babysitting this unit for 20 years or so waiting for a-round-it to arrive its probably to to pass it on to someone who would revive it.
It is a 100KHz ovenized crystal with an external reading mercury thermometer.  It has dividers down 100Hz and is equipped with a 2 inch scope for doing Lissajous comparisons.  The input and outputs are the old style dual binder posts.
It's the usual test equipment width, about 10 inches high, and 18 inches deep.  Weight is about 30 Lbs.
It's in fair cosmetic condition
I have the original HP manual for it.
If one is so inclined, there is interior space for a couple of HP 10811 oscillators, GPS unit and the associated PS for the modern stuff.  IIRC I have a NOS CRT tube as well.
Or polish up the front panel, place it on a shelf to remember how far we've come.
Make me an offer. Shipping by FedEx is extra  from 92220, Banning CA.
If interested please generate an original email so Yahoo doesn't stack the replies all in one file.
I'm sure the purchaser can be absolutely certain that they have the only one in their state, or even country :).
Regards,
Perrier