[time-nuts] Re. DIY atomic "resonator" 6GHz synthesizer from ADI

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 17:59:21 EDT 2017

When I read about the frequency generation in the Rb or CS there are
normally many numbers associated with the actual frequency. Down to at
least the 1 Hz level. Many of these PLLs are intended for multi-KHz steps.
I speculate you might need 2 PLLs one thats very fine in I hz increments
that gets added to something like these PLLs that step in 200 KHz
increments.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL