[time-nuts] UltrAtomic® Clock

Jeremy Nichols jn6wfo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 23:41:16 EDT 2017

My LaCrosse UltrAtomic® clock arrived yesterday from Amazon. In my case,
the clock wasn't assembled on a Monday or a Friday, so nothing rattled,
and the packaging defeated the animals in shipping. The clock was
stopped, of course, at exactly 12:00. I installed four C-cells (big
spender!), replaced the battery cover, and turned the clock over. The
hands moved around to 4:00 and stopped. I hung the clock on an inside
wall (facing west in my single-story northern California home) and I
went about my business. Ten minutes later I checked back and the clock
had set itself to the correct time. Happy camper!

Jeremy, N6WFO