[time-nuts] HP E1938A question

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Wed Apr 26 10:27:33 EDT 2017

I've confirmed that the software runs under Windows XP, but having  seen it
running I don't think I'll be able to do much with  it without some form of
instructions.

However, I'll modify my test set up over the next day or so and see if I
can get the software to see an E1938A then take it from  there.

Nigel, GM8PZR

In a message dated 25/04/2017 17:17:59 GMT Summer Time,