[time-nuts] TAPR Oncore M12+ kit

Stan swperk at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 28 08:19:06 EDT 2017

I would be interested in participating in a group buy for the end plates. I will need two of them.

Regards,
Stan
N6BYU

Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 09:56:55 +0100
From: Steve - Home <steve-krull at cox.net>
To: Discussion of precise time and frequency measurement
	<time-nuts at febo.com>
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] TAPR Oncore M12+ kit

All,

To add to the excellent information Art has provided - I spoke with Candice Rincon at Phoenix Mecano and just received a quote from her for the end plates. There is a $100 minimum order policy at P-M, shipping and taxes additional. The end plates with gaskets and screws are $7.25 each so we'll need to order 14 end plates to meet the minimum; that's enough to do 7 enclosures. The plates are cast aluminum and are blank so you would need to drill your own holes per the diagrams Art provided.
I don't know how many GPS kits were sold but if there's enough interest maybe we can do a group order.

Steve
WB0DBS