[time-nuts] removing sidereal correlation

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Apr 30 16:23:57 EDT 2017

Hi

A *lot* of the upload and estimate processes have changed over the years. What was true
at "maybe every 2 hours" four years ago might be wrong today. Oddly enough it *could* be
wrong in either direction.  What they can’t change is the coarse resolution of the estimate.
That’s embedded in the rather limited bit stream they have coming down from the sat’s.

Bob