[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt no longer determines the correct date

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Tue Aug 1 22:45:51 EDT 2017

Thank you, Ralph!

Indeed, I had tarred up the branch on github with your original code,
not the branch with my changes...how embarrassing!

I've updated the tarball and re-arranged the page to make it easier to
find the latest.

Also, if you make an official version I'll remove my download and just
put back the startup scripts that I have added.  Note that I didn't
touch gpsclientd...

Leigh/WA5ZNU