[time-nuts] Can Lady Heather set PC time directly from a TrimbleThunderbolt?

Clay Autery cautery at montac.com
Fri Aug 4 10:58:13 EDT 2017

Doh!  Sorry David...  I actually found the Meinberg references from the
stasignal.eu page.  <blush>
Can't tell you the number of hours I've spent reading your page.

Working on both my GPSDO and NTP Stratum-1 solutions now... well,
they're "on the list".  <wink>

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises