[time-nuts] TEMEX / Spectracom EC2S GPS 10MHz clock

Thomas S. Knutsen la3pna at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 15:31:10 EDT 2017

Hello.
I have some TEMEX (now Spectracom) EC2S GPS references that I'm looking for
service info on.

The common occurence is that the receiver does not lock the 10MHz to the
GPS. as far as I can determine there is no adjustments on the PCB, and the
voltages are close to what I guess are correct (-10V, 5V, 3.12V).

If anyone have any idea on where to get service info on this receiver, it
would be most helpfull.

--
With Best regards, Thomas S. Knutsen.

 Please  avoid sending  me  Word  or  PowerPoint  attachments.