[time-nuts] Vectron Labs 100MHz OCXO datasheet?

Neil neil at g4dbn.uk
Wed Aug 9 12:17:23 EDT 2017

 Thanks everyone for the swift and comprehensive response, the specific
 device was purchased by a friend who is building a copy of my 100MHz
 OCXO PLL using an HMC1031 and he wanted to check the voltage/frequency
 and power specs.

 I had tried their Twitter and the Contact Us on the Vectron website,
 but didn't get anything back so far.

 I'll pass on the info to my friend.

 Neil