[time-nuts] How well does GPS work in the Arcitic?

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Aug 15 06:22:24 EDT 2017

The satellite orbits only go so far north?  If you are far enough north for
that to be a problem, can you pick up the satellites across the pole?

I have several days of NMEA log files from 68 N.  I think it will be simple
after I have done it, but it may be a while before I get time to plot them.
Does anybody have (non-Windows) code to that?

Hal,

GPS worked fine for me on a cruise including 80 degrees north.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor at blueyonder.co.uk