[time-nuts] GPS rollover on KS-24361

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Aug 21 16:20:02 EDT 2017

> Is it the KS24361 code itself or the GPS receiver in it sending nonsense ?

I'm looking at the output from the KS24361, the status page and the T2 format
time message.

> I think these work like the Z801A where you can turn off the unit,
> disconnect the antenna,  power up,  set the date (and time?), re-connect the
> antenna,  and it should should recover and remember the date correction.

I was expecting that it would do the right thing if it knew the correct time
when the rollover happened.

Does anybody know when the Z3801A rolled over?  Did it keep going or jump
back?

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.