[time-nuts] Rubidium freq standard - temperature

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 00:39:46 EST 2017

I doubt that it would be a direct mapping to a 9-pin serial connector.  And probably would not be outputting anything unless prompted.  It might be useful to scope the pins and see if anything looks like serial data.  Even if it has a serial port, without some kind of manual, it is probably useless.

If it not  RS-232 compatible voltage tolerant and you connect a +/- V RS-232 signal into it you could burn something out.