[time-nuts] Rubidium freq standard - temperature

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Dec 1 01:56:53 EST 2017

jerry at hanler.com said:
> I tried scoping some pins.  I see a few different levels and one pin has
> what looks like a clock signal with a period of about 4.2ms.  Other than
> that, hard to tell without a manual.

Some devices print out version info and such at power up.  If you are willing
to power cycle one, you might learn something by putting a scope on a pin
when you power cycle it.

You can probably tell input pins from output pins by connecting a pin to
ground or power through a 10 K resistor.  (That's assuming that one of  the
output pins is high so you can tell what power is.  Or just guess 5V since
it's old enough.  Or poke around to see what you find.)

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.