[time-nuts] End-of-Range: Oscilloquartz OCXO 8600-3

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 11:38:47 EST 2017

I have also done this to older oscillators and it works.
When you look at the caps in the unit, if you are lucky somehow you may be
able to see what type they are.
Yes silver mica but there are various qualities and tempco's.
Try to match the quality if at all possible.
Otherwise guess.
Good luck and its not the worst issue you will run into.
Just maybe thats why you obtained the oscillator in the first place.
Hey bad stuff is my friend.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL