[time-nuts] End-of-Range: Oscilloquartz OCXO 8600-3

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 13:35:21 EST 2017

What about 80 C is that normal for an 8600?
Bert Kehren

In a message dated 12/8/2017 11:32:14 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jn6wfo at gmail.com writes:

My  HP-103AR frequency standard has a similar problem. I have been advised
to  take it apart and replace one of the capacitors in order to bring  the
frequency back into the range of adjustment. Sounds like you have the  same
problem.

Jeremy