[time-nuts] Argo AS-210 frame

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Dec 13 19:56:21 EST 2017

Does anyone have a lead on the oscillator in this frame as far as repair
/ replacement?

A friend has one with all the plugins, and one extra spot.  If I
understand it, he also has an 18ghz plugin to fit that.

But currently the oscillator seems kaput.  He's checked all of the fuses
he could get to according to the manual, and is looking for two others
that currently alude him.

If anyone has had one apart and has some words on the process of working
on them, he said he had a hell of a time disassembling things.  Also
there are only shards of part of the case, and he seems to think the
sizes of the panels are custom, and we can't rob from a donor TM-515.

Would appreciate anyone who has worked on one to let us know.
thanks
Jim