[time-nuts] European Electronics Systems Radio Clock Model 100

steve at g8ebm.com steve at g8ebm.com
Sat Dec 16 10:10:02 EST 2017

Nigel

Thank you for the information.  I have two Model 100 units, one has a
stick on label saying "GPS modified" the other has no label but as they
came from the same source at the same time, it may be that the label has
come off.  I am going to take a look inside the units later today.

The units have Maldon, Essex on the serial number plates.

I guess somebody in the timing community must have worked there.

Regards

Steve