[time-nuts] Oscilloquartz 8600-3 Disassembly pictures...

Jean-Louis Oneto jl.oneto at free.fr
Sat Dec 16 17:52:36 EST 2017

Hello,

Once upon a time, I uploaded to Didier Juges' site the manual (English &
French) for my Oscilloquartz 2200 which include a OCXO 8601 :

http://www.ko4bb.com/getsimple/index.php?id=download&file=02_GPS_Timing/Oscilloquartz_SA_2200_2205_Quartz_Frequency_Standard_Type_2200_and_Clock__Option_2205_Operator_Manual.pdf

Even if the internals of the 8601 are not detailled, I hope it will be
of any help.

Best regards from France,
Jean-Louis