[time-nuts] Vintage Frequency Measurement

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Feb 13 15:05:42 EST 2017

Hi Bob:

The BC-221 is usually referred to as either a Frequency Meter or a Heterodyne Frequency Meter.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke

-------- Original Message --------
> Hi
> Ok, so how does that make a BC-221 a wave meter?
> Bob

More information about the time-nuts mailing list