[time-nuts] Temperature (environmental) sensors

Didier Juges shalimr9 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:12:03 EST 2017

I have C code (for the 8051) that is simply the translation of what's in the app note. It does temperature and humidity but not the barometric pressure (no double precision float on that compiler).

Works exactly as advertised. I have two.

You can see one in action here:

http://www.ko4bb.com/tps/plottemp.php?file=D8B04CF343D6.csv&length=day

This is my wife's green house, with temperature in C and F and humidity.

Let me know if you are interested.

Didier KO4BB

--
Sent from my Moto-X wireless tracker while I do other things.