[time-nuts] No sat positions in LH with Trimble NTBW50AA?

EB4APL eb4apl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 11:32:53 EST 2017

Hi Pete,

I have a NTBW50AA running with Lady Heather 5.0 (and also with previous
version) and I don't see any anomaly, it sees all satellites in view and
the clock updates every second. BTW, I have done a mod for outputting 1
PPS instead of 1/2 PPS, but it does not go to LH.

I can only suggest you to test it using Trimble Visual Timing Studio to
have a "second opinion".

Regards,

Ignacio, EB4APL