[time-nuts] Survey plot as art.

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Sat Jan 7 14:53:54 EST 2017

preilley_454 at comcast.net said:
> The curious thing are the excursions.   Rather than being noise like,  some
> follow a distinct path.   But this is only over a few seconds so it seems
> unlikely that  they are caused by weather conditions.   ...

I've seen similar quirks when a non-timing unit ran out of satellites.  I
assume that it switched to dead reckoning mode and the last noisy sample
included some velocity.  A few examples have made it to an orbit down near
the south pole.

It would be interesting to look at the signal quality during and just before
one of your little filaments.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.