[time-nuts] Survey plot as art.

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Jan 7 15:16:34 EST 2017

Hi

The “simple” answer is that the weird legs going out from the central blob are
the result of multi-path / reflections in the received signal. With enough data you
might be able to correlate them to observed obstructions. The simulation modeling
required to make that happen might be a bit complex…..

Bob