[time-nuts] hm H Maser

Bruce Griffiths bruce.griffiths at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jan 8 06:01:52 EST 2017

You could try a cavity like the one in;http://tf.nist.gov/general/pdf/156.pdf

This avoids the requirement for a fused quartz storage bulb.
Bruce

    On Sunday, 8 January 2017 11:33 PM, timeok <timeok at timeok.it> wrote:

Hi,
the thought of being able to work on building a H Maser has always accompanied me in recent years.
I fully understand the many difficulties of this project and also the necessity of a work team.
Maybe a Passive Maser would be easiest to implement, but I do not know in detail the processes
of construction of the physical part of the interrogation.
Honestly, I would love to spend My next ten years on a project like this, but...
my curiosity is to know of there are other people with these mental disorders on earth.

If you want to answer me.
Luciano
www.timeok.it