[time-nuts] General questions about making measurements with time interval counter.

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Jan 11 21:31:47 EST 2017

Hi

The most basic issue you are going to run into is that your counter is not high enough
resolution / accuracy to give you meaningful data for time intervals under a few hundred
seconds. I would focus on improving on that part of things before I went off on a major
“test everything” adventure. Simply collecting a lot of data that is resolution limited is
not a lot of fun …..

Bob