[time-nuts] wifi with time sync

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Jan 15 09:50:05 EST 2017

Hi

The push behind this is whole house audio. These guys want to be able to set up WiFi
speakers / mic's all through a home and get proper audio imaging in each room. They likely
also want to use it to figure out which mic you are talking to using time of arrival. They very
much want to do this in real environments (300 WiFi nets in the building). Since they want to
roll it out that way, it’s got to be cheap and fairly robust. They need their gizmo to work with
the infrastructure you already have.

Bob