[time-nuts] Looking for GPS module (Exactime ET6000/Datum 9390-6000)

ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com ziggy9+time-nuts at pumpkinbrook.com
Mon Jan 16 13:17:32 EST 2017

I did see that one, but I am hoping I can procure something that isn't
from an overseas surplus scrapper. If I can't find anything else, then I
guess it's my only choice. Unfortunately, the Heol folks don't have
anything to offer here either. It's not a WNRO problem, as the week and
date are correct. Even if not, that doesn't affect the GPSDO, only the
timecode generation.

Thanks for replying and the eBay pointer.