[time-nuts] Low CostTemperature sensor

Tom Miller tmiller11147 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 17 11:14:43 EST 2017

I agree with both of you. I can't imagine using the reverse leakage of a
diode to measure temperature without some difficult and expensive design.
Also, the transistor is using the forward biased B-E diode against what he
stated in the article.

And sloppy would be the best description.

Thanks guys. Glad I am not the only one forming that opinion.

Regards,
Tom