[time-nuts] PN/AM and 1.5Hz spur from frequency doubling?

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Jan 18 12:01:03 EST 2017

Hi

Without seeing the circuit involved it’s a bit tough to guess all of the possible
things that might be happening. One branch leads off to things like the circuit
it’s self oscillating and creating the spur. Sub branches involve oscillation in
a regulator at low frequency vs RF oscillation somewhere else. Another branch
heads in the direction  of a loose cable running around the shop with a bunch
of 10 MHz on it. There are many branches ….

Bob