[time-nuts] 10MHz to 25MHz

Artek Manuals Manuals at ArtekManuals.com
Sat Jan 21 17:46:29 EST 2017

Dont know about this one  but I know from some other venues that it can
take a day or two for an episode that was aired this morning to actually
show up the link may bew pointing to last weeks show still ...Try again
on Monday or Tuesday

Dave