[time-nuts] Autodesk Eagle -- maybe they're listening

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Jan 23 17:14:28 EST 2017

Autodesk just sent a follow-up to my "new price model unacceptable"
complaint a few days ago.  It looks like they are going to upgrade the
"Standard" subscription ($100/year) to support 4 layer boards up to 160
cm2, which I think matches the current standard version capabilities.
Here's a thread from the Autodesk forum:

This is effective with the next release, which is supposed to be out in
a couple of weeks.  (In the meantime, I've made sure to download every
flavor of installer for version 7.7.0, just in case...)