[time-nuts] Autodesk Eagle -- maybe they're listening

Graham / KE9H ke9h.graham at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 11:05:59 EST 2017

Or, switch to the best "free" open source solution, which is KiCad.

Eagle had a bunch of quirks.  I hear KiCad has a different set of quirks.

So a learning curve to get up on KiCad and, for me, an issue migrating ten
years personal library of component foot-prints.

I heard a blogger suggest that if you move to KiCad, make a donation in the
amount of the old $69 Eagle license fee to the KiCad development team.

--- Graham

==