[time-nuts] Autodesk Eagle -- maybe they're listening

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Jan 24 17:54:03 EST 2017

The big gotcha in moving between these programs is porting the libraries.
Without moving them over, you have very limited options when working in
the “new” environment.

Opened up the email this evening and *surprise* a discount coupon from
Autodesk. Charge a lot as a “standard” price and then discount it 50%.
Somehow this reminds me a lot of the local furniture sales  .. errr.. SALES …
errr..  Yes, it’s a brave new world.