[time-nuts] 5 Mhz NBS Frequency Computers for Sale

Perry Sandeen sandeenpa at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 14:23:09 EST 2017

List,
I'm culling my too extensive test equipment inventory.
I have two NBS System 358 Frequency Measurement Computers for sale
It works like this:  You have a 5 MHz "A" input for your standard and a 5 MHz "B" input for the DUT.
The computer has a "B" offset output that multiplies the error to 3000 x 10^ -11.
The person who acquired them from NBS surplus sale was the late Clyde Still of Colorado Springs CO who ran a local frequency calibration and measuring service on the side as he was a shift transmitter engineer for a local TV station on top of Pikes Peak.
I acquired them from a third party. They were originally sold at the NBS excess inventory sale in Ft. Collins, CO as working units, but I haven't had the round-to-it's to use them.
The PS has a number of small electrolytic caps that should probably we replaced before using. I have no schematics or data for them.
They measure about 12 inches long by 9 1/2 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches thick and weigh about 6 pounds each.
Asking $70 each PLUS shipping from 92220 or $120 for both plus shipping.
Please contact me off list.
Regards,
Perrier