[time-nuts] Distribution amplifier (again!) - now mostly ok but has gain peaking

Ruslan Nabioullin rnabioullin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 02:42:59 EST 2017

On 01/28/2017 06:58 AM, Anders Wallin wrote:
> Hi all,
> I've been tinkering with another distribution amplifier design and made
> some measurements earlier this week.

Have you looked at the design of the HP/Agilent/Keysight E1750A (sine
timebase of various standard frequencies) and E1752A (PPS) VXI plugins?
They were designed and engineered in the 90s and were obsoleted by at
least Keysight, but I recently purchased them due to their low cost and
size savings (my lab is already filled with stacks of equipment).  Their
theory of operation is described in the manual available on Keysight's
website.

-Ruslan