[time-nuts] 5370B Question / help needed

Thomas Allgeier th.allgeier at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 18:16:53 EDT 2017

Yes, they are both set to "positive".  Leaving the start at "pos" and
switching the stop to "neg" gives 66 ns. One more observation, which
probably does make sense: If I set the ARming to +/-TI and toggle the
Period Complement the "sum" is always very close to 100ns: 15 is
complemented by -85 and 66 by -34. All this is for Trigger Levels at Preset.

When I "tune" the levels to get 100 ns at +TI and then switch to +/-TI I
get around 20 ps, and the Complement button has no effect on this.