[time-nuts] Question about HP-53132A decimal display

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 01:52:04 EDT 2017

I recently got in a 53132A with what I think is fairly early firmware (it's tied up doing some measurements right now so I can't check the version number).   All the photos of the 53132A that I have seen show it with commas separating groups of 3 digits after the decimal point.  Mine does not do this.  Is there a menu option for enabling the commas (not the option for swapping commas and decimal poimts) or was this feature added in a later firmware revision?