[time-nuts] HP 5065A High-Res Schematics?

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Wed Jul 5 18:36:26 EDT 2017

Does anyone have clean high-res one-piece scans of the fold-out pages
for the HP 5065A Rb Standard?  I'm 'upgrading' my soft copy of the
manual with full, edited OCR & bookmarks but the only copies I can find
are either low-res or chopped into pieces.  I've tried to splice the
pieces together, but due to distortions in the originals they don't fit
together.

I'd like to get the sheets from the most recent manual which, I believe,
is part #05065-9041.

TIA,
Ed