[time-nuts] RS232 output on a 53181A

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Jul 12 14:54:56 EDT 2017

Hi

There may well be multiple EEROM’s in the 53181 and 5313x counters. At least
when I have blown up the EEPROM in them, it comes back with a error. I haven’t
blown any up since the early 1980’s so I don’t quite remember the exact error
message involved. Had it simply failed silently, I would have never noticed the problem.

Bob